+64 27 535 6410
Scott has over 15 years of experience in the commercial property sector as a Chartered Engineer and project manager. During his career he has spent time in Sydney, acting as a project manager for some of Australia’s largest property fund managers. He has also worked with the influential Australian architect Harry Seidler and Associates. Prior to his stint in Australia, he spent time working in London and Spain.
For the past 10 years, Scott has been closely involved in the project management and delivery of many significant commercial buildings and office fit-out projects. His background in building services design gives him detailed knowledge of all building services and he is also competent in professionally managing numerous stakeholders for clients.
Scott is currently managing a significant regeneration project for New Zealand’s leading aged care provider Metlifecare, as well as undertaking numerous industrial property development projects with major property investor Goodman and their customers.
Notable clients and projects
- AMP Capital
- Starwood Hotels
- Shanghai CRED
- Carrington International Resort
- Smales Farm
- NZ Post
- 88 Shortland and Fort refurbishments
- Mainfreight logistics centre
- Smales farm refurbishments and new build
- UBS Head Office Fitout
- Management of Kiwibank office fitouts and retail roll out
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mech)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers
- Member of Royal Institution of Charter Surveyors