Head Office Fitout and Building Upgrade Project
Vodafone and Smales Farm
- Strategic project planning
- Key stakeholder management within Vodafone including the Property Team and HR department.
- The planning of the Auckland Restack (circa 3,000 staff across 25,000m2 of accommodation) for Vodafone’s head office and Auckland premises following the integration of Telstra within the Vodafone organisation.
- The integration of refurbishment and building upgrade works at Smales Farm.
- The procurement of new furniture for Smales Farm.
- Change management – the introduction of new ways of working within the Vodafone organisation including hot desking and flexible working approaches.
- Efficient programme of works
- Clear understanidng of process across business
- Satisfied Client