Viridian Glass - Factory and Office Expansion
Goodman and Viridian Glass
15,000 sqm warehouse, offices, canopy and yard areas
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Engineer to contract
- Key stakeholders and decision makers were very busy throughout other areas of their business.
- Head contractor’s first project of this size and scale.
- Several on-going issues with quality of workmanship requiring a higher degree of site monitoring and management.
- Major delays caused by local utility suppliers; design and delivery which created constant programme risk.
- Fit out design undertaken during basebuild construction creating a number of contract variations and programme risk.
- Project was delivered in time for the tenant to align with their overseas warehouse fitout contractor.
- Integrated basebuild and fit out design and contract works delivered to both client’s strict quality standards, on budget and on programme.
- Tenant able to achieve their warehouse fitout and manufacturing commencement timeframes.