Office Fitout & Relocation
HSBC Tower, Auckland CBD
Case Study - UBS
- Project Management.
- Move Management.
- Contract administration.
- Engineer to contract.
- local presence for the overseas property team.
- Working with overseas stakeholders.
- Various business divisions and compliance.
- Coordinating various overseas divisions including but not limited to Branding, Art, IT, AV.
- Coordinating and agreeing Agreement to lease and base-build works to align with design, lease and IT freeze programme.
- Exceptionally tight programme.
- Roll out of new technology and AVVC equipment.
- Project delivered against tight programme.
- Project costs were delivered under budget.
- Extremely happy and satisfied client.
‘Following an intensive and thorough procurement process, we decided to appoint Rebbeck Dunn Watters (RDW) to manage the entire project from inception through to completion.
The leadership skills employed by RDW has resulted in the entire process being enjoyable and all of the milestones and deliverables have been met without any delay. They provided innovative solutions to a number of our specific fit out requirements.
Overall, we have been exceptionally pleased with the performance of RDW. They have understood the brief from the outset and have delivered.
We would absolutely recommend RDW to other corporate occupiers looking for the very best in project management.’