Integrated Base Build and Retail Fitout
Queen Street, Auckland CBD
- Project management.
- Contract administration.
- Engineer to Contract.
- Cost consultancy.
- Ensuring budget and quality matches expectations for both the building owner and tenant.
- Very high-quality refurbishment with significant time constraints.
- Undertaking noisy structural alterations in an occupied building that operates 24 hrs a day.
- To enable cost and time efficiencies the base build and tenancy fit-out works were integrated into a single contract.
- Offshore design team and stakeholder requiring management via conference meetings.
- New flagship store for a prominent retail brand.
- Completed on time and within budget.
- Very high-quality retail fit-out incorporating many bespoke features.
- Modern and energy-efficient services/features.
‘The RDW team were pivotal in the delivery of New Zealand’s first Topshop Topman store. They have done an excellent job and demonstrated unwavering commitment throughout the entire project. Their pushing and motivating has been outstanding and kept the project on track. I look forward to working with them again.’