Tegel Head Office Auckland
- Initial Agreement to Lease advisory services, including negotiations with basebuild developer.
- Project management.
- Contract administration.
- Engineer to contract.
- Establishing client requirements / Brief and how best use the leased space.
- Guiding a client unfamiliar with office relocation and associated process. Leasing, design, consenting, procurement and construction.
- Close coordination with the basebuild contractor / developer was needed to prevent unnecessary costs and construction programming impacts.
- Ensuring high quality of delivery in terms of the three KPIs; cost, programme and quality.
- Incorporating tenant fit out requirements into the basebuild.
- RDW assisted with establishing a reverse client brief in order deliver to the Client’s strategic and operational needs.
- The end result achieved the client brief and exceeded the client and their staff’s expectations.
- Completed on time and within budget.
- Modern and energy efficient accommodation and services/features.