Building Consultancy - Defect Diagnosis to Building Façade and Management of Repairs
- Defect pathology.
- Specification writing.
- Contract administration.
- Project management.
- Cost consultancy.
- High level access via specialist equipment.
- Inclement weather.
- Determining route cause of problem.
- Detailing suitable repair that will last a further 25 years.
- Previously undiagnosed defect identified and rectified.
- Satisfied building owner and occupier.
- Completed on budget and within programme parameters.
‘Over the past 12 years, Precinct Properties New Zealand Limited has worked closely with Rebbeck Dunn Watters Ltd. Their diverse skills, depth of experience and professionalism in both the Building Surveying and Project Management disciplines have made a direct contribution to increasing performance and lowering expenditure across the entire Precinct portfolio.
It is rare to come across a team that fully appreciates the key drivers for large institutional property owners.’