Spark International Arrivals Hall – Airport Kiosk
Christchurch Airport, Christchurch
- Project management
- Cost management
- Contract administration
- RDW project management secondment.
- Delivery of high-quality installation within very tight deadline.
- Adoption of new processes and IT tools as part of business secondment.
- Management of construction team within live airport environment.
- Delivering ad hoc solutions in a timely manner to address unforeseen issues.
- Successful installation of new retail outlet at Christchurch airport.
- Upgrade included new Point of Sales equipment and digital signage.
- New design enabled enhanced experience for end users.
- Client satisfaction of project delivery to a high standard and within a tight timeframe.
‘Spark appointed Rebbeck Dunn Watters (RDW) to provide Project Management expertise to support the delivery of multiple retail outlets throughout New Zealand.
The instructions were fast moving, at times complex and required a high level of commitment and drive to ensure success.
We were exceptionally pleased with the performance of the RDW team who went “the extra mile” to ensure on-time/cost completion with minimal disruption and retail downtime. Attention to detail in the retail environment is of paramount importance. RDW clearly understand the importance of detail leaving no stone unturned.
It is clear to us that RDW are highly dependable, professional and possess unrivalled technical skills. All aspects of the projects that RDW managed on behalf of Spark had a very successful outcome and we look forward to working with them again in the future.’