Spark 5G Powered America’s Cup Sailing Experience Fitout Project
Emirates Team New Zealand Base, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland
- Project management
- Extremely tight timeframes required innovative design and construction solutions in order to eliminate lengthy BCA assessment and processing timeframes.
- Procuring an experienced consultant and contracting team who could work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external project stakeholders.
- Coordinating with consumer experience suppliers and specialist contractors – where technology meets construction.
- Delivering adhoc and one-off design solutions to achieve total project success.
- First of its kind in New Zealand – to give the public a taste of how Emirates Team New Zealand have been preparing to defend the America’s Cup - at Spark’s 5G Race Zone.
- Successful three-month design and construction period in time for event kick-off.
- Space fitted out and handed over in time for Spark’s specialist suppliers and contractors to set up and deliver an amazing experience.
‘Spark appointed Rebbeck Dunn Watters (RDW) to provide Project Management expertise to support the delivery of multiple retail outlets throughout New Zealand.
The instructions were fast moving, at times complex and required a high level of commitment and drive to ensure success.
We were exceptionally pleased with the performance of the RDW team who went “the extra mile” to ensure on-time/cost completion with minimal disruption and retail downtime. Attention to detail in the retail environment is of paramount importance. RDW clearly understand the importance of detail leaving no stone unturned.
It is clear to us that RDW are highly dependable, professional and possess unrivalled technical skills. All aspects of the projects that RDW managed on behalf of Spark had a very successful outcome and we look forward to working with them again in the future.’