Masterplanning and Site Wide Infrastructure Upgrade
Case study - Smales Farm Q3 Infrastructure
- Development management
- Client representative
- Fastrack design and consenting process in order to meet upcoming earthworks season.
- Council resource consent application processing delays.
- Site gradient and underlying geology for managing gravity infrastructure; storm water and wastewater.
- Head Contractor programme issues due to inclement weather. The wettest July for Auckland since records began.
- Future proofing and enabling the site to achieve and deliver against its new master plan.
- Handing over the site ready for the next stage of development, to the client’s satisfaction.
- Significantly improving existing stormwater and wastewater infrastructure. This was tested in the Auckland floods of early 2023, performing well with no adverse effects to the site.
- As long term partner of choice, RDW is now working with Smales Farm to build out a large portion of the development’s masterplan over the next 10-15 years.
‘From the very beginning, their attention to detail and professionalism stood out. They took the time to thoroughly understand our goals and objectives for each project, ensuring that they aligned with our vision. Their expertise in project management and property and construction planning was evident from the start, as they navigated the complexities of each endeavor with ease and efficiency.
Their commitment to excellence, combined with their extensive knowledge and experience, make them the ideal partner for Smales Farm.
I look forward to continuing our successful partnership with the RDW team well into the future.’