Portfolio 10 Year Forward Maintenance Inspections and Reports
Precinct Properties New Zealand
Auckland & Wellington CBD
10+ Full Buildings
- Desktop study and collation of existing building information.
- Detailed inspection of building fabric (including facades via access equipment).
- Liaison and appointment of services engineer.
- Missing or misfiled data and information relating to buildings.
- Collating historic information to determine original constructions and services details.
- Access problems requiring specialist high-level equipment.
- Tight delivery timescales requiring careful planning.
- Inclement weather.
- Bespoke reports delivered on time and without any cost variations.
- Report that dovetails services and fabric maintenance expenditure projections for ten years.
- Immediate notifications of health and safety issues that were observed.
- Live document that can be updated by Client’s financial team and revised to suit annual financial positions.
- Professionally prepared document that provides a wealth of maintenance data and cost information not only in relation to individual properties but also across the portfolio.
‘Over the past 12 years, Precinct Properties New Zealand Limited has worked closely with Rebbeck Dunn Watters Ltd. Their diverse skills, depth of experience and professionalism in both the Building Surveying and Project Management disciplines have made a direct contribution to increasing performance and lowering expenditure across the entire Precinct portfolio.
It is rare to come across a team that fully appreciates the key drivers for large institutional property owners.’