Tenant in Situ Roof Replacement Project
Property For Industry (PFI)
- Condition survey
- Project management
- Contract administration
- The existing roof covering was heavily corroded. A new lease was granted, which required the Landlord to replace the roof covering and incorporate new safety features.
- The Tenant (a pharmaceutical packaging company) had to remain in occupation and be unaffected by the works. This included an assurance that both dust and rainwater ingress would be nil during the project.
- Inadequate falls to original roof covering, which required re-design to enable suitable falls to be achieved and warranties to be granted.
- Tenant demands required complex programming to sequence the works with minimal disruption.
- Health & safety was of paramount importance as the building remained fully occupied.
- A completely new roof covering with suitable product and workmanship warranties.
- Improved internal light levels within the warehouse due to the inclusion of modern roof lights and insulation quilt.
- New permanent Health & Safety features including harness wires, access ladders and walkway platforms.
- Zero complaints from tenant.
- Ongoing instructions from Client (Property for Industry).