Large Scale Residential
Project Management Consultancy - Various Sites & Villages
Client's New Zealand Property Portfolio
Various depending on project type and location
- Project management
- Programme management
- Cost management
- Contract administration
- Varying remediation and upgrade projects across a diverse range of sites:
- Common area upgrades
- Café refurbishments
- Lift upgrades
- Swimming pool and facility upgrades
- Deck and balcony upgrades
- Acoustic performance upgrades
- Annual client capex planning and delivery required rapid pace to design, consent, procure and deliver.
- Large volume of projects managed across a number of facilities throughout the client’s property portfolio.
- Intensive stakeholder engagement and communication planning to ensure all work at all stages was correctly managed with the appropriate client management teams.
- Establishing best practice project and contract management process and documentation to assist the client with future project and project management endeavours and function.
- Implemented new conditions of construction contract(s) for use across our client’s property portfolio.
- Full integration with the client’s operations and management processes and procedures to ensure an aligned and streamlined end to end management service.
- Successfully delivered high impact, high quality and fast-tracked projects to achieve client’s budget and property improvement strategy.
- Introduced rigid project planning, design and execution process which became standard practice and improvement to client’s overall project delivery methods.
- Established and maintained tremendous rapport with head office and village management staff and personnel; focus on taking responsibility, accountability, and consistently providing a high level of timely and informed communication.