Large Scale Residential
Building Consultancy & Advisory
Client's New Zealand Property Portfolio
Various depending on assignment and property location
- Building surveying
- Project management
- Cost management
- Contract administration
- Varying property repair and remediation investigations across a diverse range of sites and construction applications:
- Retaining walls
- Foot bridges
- Decks and balconies
- Swimming pools
- Assessment and repair works undertaken in a live and fully operational aged care environment. Health and safety as on all projects was paramount.
- Due to the age of many property assets as-built documentation was unable to be located, enabling a more in-depth and invasive assessment of issues.
- Large volume of assessment and remediation needed across a large volume of sites and properties needing a quick and efficient solution to be sought for immediate resolution and repair.
- Resolution to long term issues which provide a safe and dry environment for village residents and staff.
- The on-going result achieved the client brief and exceeded client expectations.
- Full integration with the client’s operations and management processes and procedures to ensure an aligned and streamlined end to end management service.
- RDW on all occasions assisted village management with prompt and timely key stakeholder communications.
- Poor historical construction and design detailing was removed and replaced with current best practice design and construction methods.