Integrated Office Fitout for Law Practice
Lowndes Jordan & Precinct Properties
PwC Tower, Auckland CBD
- Project management.
- Contract administration.
- Engineer to Contract.
- Ensuring budget and quality matches expectations for both the building owner and the new tenant.
- Very high-quality refurbishment with significant time constraints.
- Undertaking noisy structural alterations in an occupied building that operates 24 hrs a day.
- To enable cost and time efficiencies the basebuild and tenancy fit-out works were integrated into a single contract.
- Management of the tenant’s move together with relocation of the tenant’s IT and AV systems.
- New HQ for a prominent legal practice.
- Completed on time and within budget.
- Very high-quality office fit-out incorporating many bespoke features.
- Modern and energy-efficient services/features.
‘Lowndes Jordan used RDW as project managers for our new fit out and relocation from ANZ Centre to PWC Tower. The project had many challenges which the team overcame with due care, process and professionalism. We were delighted with our choice of project managers. Their attention to detail was superb and we never doubted their ability to manage, control and motivate the design team and contractor. We are pleased to recommend the team at RDW for similar high quality and demanding projects.’