Highbrook Data Centre
Highbrook Development Limited & IBM
Highbrook Business Park, Auckland
- Project management
- Procurement management
- Contract administration
- Highly technical and complex project.
- Design inclusion of world first engineering technology.
- Tight budgetary and scheduling constraints.
- Resourcing constraints due to high complexity and tight project schedule.
- Large number of client instructed changes throughout the project life-cycle.
- Value Engineering during project's construction phase.
- International plant and machinery procurement to meet tight schedule constraints.
- Project started and constructed during Global Financial Crisis (GFC).
- Resource and building consent conditions successfully met e.g. environmental.
- Project delivered on time and budget.
- All technical requirements and specifications for the project were able to be constructed and delivered.
- New state of the art data centre 100% operational on the day of project completion / handover.
- Tenant able to lease data centre white space and generate income from day one.
‘The RDW team have led a number of significant new build and refurbishment projects for Goodman and our customers. Their commitment, drive and dedication has been a key factor in the successful outcomes of a variety of complex projects. We look forward to working with them in the future and would be happy to recommend them as a reliable team capable of managing complex new build and refurbishment projects.’