Goodman & Metroglass
Highbrook Business Park, Auckland
17,000m2 commercial office, glass processing factory and site works over 26,000m2
Case Study - Metroglass Highbrook
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Engineer to contract.
- Management of a large number of land development controls pre-building design; neighbouring site(s), easements, middens, Vector infrastructure and Iwi consultation.
- Extremely tight programme to enable zero downtime between decommissioning of existing factories and new factory production commencement.
- High number of tenant instructed fit out design changes during both design and construction.
- High level of design integration between base build and tenant fit out.
- Management of multiple planning and building consent changes with Auckland Council.
- High quality large format facility delivered meeting all quality expectations.
- The tenant’s long lead plant and machinery installations have been successfully integrated into the construction programme.
- Large number of design changes during construction included within original construction programme.
- Project and construction costs under budget.
‘The RDW team have led a number of significant new build and refurbishment projects for Goodman and our customers. Their commitment, drive and dedication has been a key factor in the successful outcomes of a variety of complex projects. We look forward to working with them in the future and would be happy to recommend them as a reliable team capable of managing complex new build and refurbishment projects.’