Fidelity Life Fitout
Case Study Fidelity Life
- Lease negotiations
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Engineer to contract
- The lengthy Covid lockdown in Auckland in late 2021 and related supply chain issues slowed both the fitout design process and the base building works.
- The client required a comprehensive level of assistance in many areas of the process, with RDW becoming heavily involved in setting up some internal processes such as change management.
- Procuring and managing the design and installation of Fidelity Life’s building signage with difficulties around consenting and road closures.
- Several key personnel changes at Fidelity Life during the project. RDW was also required to step in to take a greater role in managing the coordination of IT and AV works into the project.
- RDW acted as a single point of contact for Fidelity Life during the project, which minimised disruption to staff and operations.
- Considering the challenges faced, including with the Covid Auckland lockdown the project still met the updated delivery programme and client budget.
- RDW’s previous experience in working with Mansons TCLM ensured the tenant’s initial negotiations progressed relatively seamlessly.
- RDW’s specialist experience in overseeing complex development projects meant we were able to contribute significant expertise into integrating the various concurrent works to achieve a successful outcome.