Integrated Office Fitout
205 Queen Street, Auckland
- Project management.
- Contract administration.
- Engineer to contract.
- Extremely short programme (concept to occupation in 6 Months).
- Integration with basebuild services and facilities.
- Restrictions on noisy works due to adjacent occupied tenancies.
- Fast track consent negotiations with council in respect of fit-out and building-wide fire report.
- Fast procurement of fixtures and furniture to meet programme.
- On time delivery.
- On budget delivery.
- Client fully satisfied with outcome and with minimal defects.
- Building owner fully satisfied with integration.
‘Brookfields Lawyers appointed RDW to act as project managers for the fit out of our new office space at 205 Queen St. Our project was a demanding one that required drive and determination to meet a very tight time frame.
From appointing RDW, we had just five months to appoint all the other consultants, design the fit out and deliver the space ready for occupation. Their ability to keep the project on track in terms of time, cost and quality was impressive. In addition, we had significant issues with the building-wide fire report that were overcome through delicate negotiations with Council. RDW’s dedication and professionalism was instrumental to the success of the project.’