Masterplanning, Sub-division Land Development and Industrial New Build Project
Waytemore Investments Limited (WIL)
Mount Wellington, Auckland.
- Development management
- Project management
- Contract administration
- Engineer to contract
- Significant areas of land contamination due to historical use of site; as abattoir and large food processing facility.
- Extensive and strategic environmental engineering and earthworks design planning in order to eliminate excessive soil removal and escalated disposal costs.
- Demolition of historical above and below ground contaminated structures.
- New tenant and integrated tenant fit out introduced to industrial development projects during construction phase.
- Compliance with land use consent conditions due to the site’s environmental constraints.
- Extensive and lengthy earthworks timeframes placing pressure on costs and programme.
- Reduction to original project budget as a result of extensive earthworks design and remediation planning.
- Property fully leased before completion of construction.
- Development fully leased ahead of future phases of sub-division development and industrial new build construction.
- Building’s sequentially and then fully leased by completion of final construction.
- Sub-division consent granted successfully by Council at conclusion of full site development.