In development, great ideas are nothing unless you can deliver on them. Besides a thorough understanding of the development process you need to understand what drives the financial viability of schemes to ensure the value of your property assets is maximised.
Our knowledge and experience in the development sector comes from years of working both in-house and in consultancy roles for major institutional developers and property owners; we formulate robust and appropriate development strategies and manage the development process from the appointment of a professional team through planning and consenting to the successful delivery of projects.
Whether you’re an investor, developer, lender or corporate occupier, we pride ourselves on securing an understanding of your business drivers and objectives and giving you the advice and support you need.
From major public buildings, offices, residential and mixed-use developments to hotels, leisure facilities and industrial buildings, we can manage the whole development process so that you can get on with business, confident in achieving the best possible outcomes.
- Project audit/due diligence to assist site purchase/bidding/selection
- Project visioning, briefing and definition
- Master planning and development strategies
- Management of plan change and resource consent applications
- Management of third party and stakeholder relationships
- Consultant and advisor selections
- Feasibility and financial viability testing
- Development risk and deliverability testing
- Development monitoring for funders and lenders
- Development agreement brokerage and scrutiny
- Development programming, phasing and implementation strategies
- Marketing and leasing strategies
- Hotels & Leisure
- Large Scale Residential
Alec Dunn – Director
Phone 021 224 6201
Peter Watters – Director
Phone 021 907 821